Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lori Harbach's Pictures of the Kids

"Kids: They dance before they learn there is anything that isn't music." -William Stafford
"When I approach a child, he inspires in me two sentiments: tenderness for what he is, and respect for what he may become." -Louis Pasteur
"When God wants a great work done in the world or great wrong righted, he goes about it in a very unusual way.  He doesn't stir up earthquakes or send forth his thunderbolts.  Instead, he has a helpless baby born, perhaps in a simple home of some obscure mother.  And then God puts the idea into the mother's heart, and she puts it into the baby's mind.  And then God waits.  The greatest forces in the world are not the earthquakes and the thunderbolts.  The greatest forces in the world are babies." -E.T. Sullivan

Pictures taken by Lori Robyn Harbach.  Visit her site at lorirobynphotography.com

6 comments:

heather said...

I love the pictures. She did an amazing job!

Brooke said...

Yes, these pictures nearly bring me to tears! I LOVE them! You do have three of the most beautiful children!

heather said...

To add music to your blog all you have to do is go to playlist.com
Then you just sign up and you can pretty much find any song. Let me know if you need more help.:)

Sara said...

Adorable pictures! I'm so glad I found you. I'm adding you to my blog so I can keep up with you and see all your fun pictures!

Let's do dinner soon. I should be planning something for Ben's birthday...I'll let you know if we do anything.

Justin Tuft Comment Page said...

Ros....
Brooke makes this blogging stuff look so easy. NOT! I am having FUN trying to figure it all out. I just added you to Tufts so he can look at it. Your little family is so Dang cute!! I wish we saw you all more. Congrats on the big 30!! I love your attitude :)! Tell everyone Hi for me. Love ya ~A~

West said...

Scotty Here just wanted to say hi i love that everyone is up to this stuff so we can see how everyone is.your kids are getting so big. Go KU. Ok unlv might win.