Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year's Resolution!

Okay, you may be wondering why I am posting this picture of me with an elf hat...well it was taken over 2 years ago at a family Christmas party and it is one of my favorite pictures because it makes me laugh and reminds me of that fun family party. My New Year's Resolution is to simplify my life, slow down, and enjoy every moment. This picture reminds me to do that. I need to slow down and wear more elf hats.:) I am a person who likes to go go go and it has really taken a toll on my family and myself so I made a goal to simplify and slow down. One week into my resolution and life already seems better. My days seem longer and my life more organized. I am really enjoying the "simpler" way of life. I hope for great things this year and I truly feel like this is going to be an exceptional year, filled with joy, laughter, friendship, and fun! Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

heather said...

I love this resolution. I too feel as though I need to slow down and just enjoy what is going on right now. Thanks for the reminder.

lklarsen said...

that is wonderful and I hope I can follow your great example this year too!